Wednesday, August 7, 2013

Tilda Fox

Hello friends,
Just wanted to pop in to share a cute project I worked on recently.  This fox is from my  "Tilda's Fairy Tale Wonderland" book:


She was made for my sweet niece's birthday coming up soon.  Shhh, don't tell!

I thought the dress turned out a bit too short for this little fox (did I skimp on seam allowance?  hmmm...).  That gave me an opportunity to use this vintage cotton trim - as bloomers!

I just can't say enough about my favorite craft book:

The pattern for the foxes was pretty easy to follow and they're so darn cute!  Here is a promotional image of them:

Just realized I forgot to add a little fabric flower to my fox' dress.  I'll get on that...
Hope you're enjoying your leisurely summers!

Sharing with:
Be Inspired Friday
Feathered Nest Friday
Shabbilicious Friday

14 comments:

Junkchiccottage said...

Hi Susan,
These are so adorable. I see these Tilda dolls made up on Etsy and just think they are adorable. I wish I could sew!!!!
Kris

chateau chic said...

Your little fox is ADORABLE!!!!
Mary Alice

Anne said...

Susan that fox is so sweet...love the fabric you chose... <3
xx
Anne

Vintage Market Place said...

Susan these are so cute!
what a wonderful keepsake gift to give.
I am sure it will be loved to death for years to come.
Hope all is well
Amy

Okio B Designs said...

That is just the sweetest ever! My mom gave me a couple of Tilda books and I love them to pieces. I've made some seahorses and starfish from the patterns.

Jeanine

June said...

Too Cute Susan!!! I love your little Tilda Fox and so will your niece. What a sweet auntie you are!
hugs...

It's me said...

Lovely !!!..i just bought my first maileg rabbit.....so sweeeeeet !!..love from me...x !

Victoria said...

Oh, Tilda Fox is pure preciousness!!! I love her little bloomers:) Your niece is going to love her!

Ana Love Craft said...

So darling!!! I love all details! I have no doubt that your niece will love it too! Thanks so much for sharing! Would love to have you visit me sometime.
Have a fabulous weekend!
Hugs from Portugal,

Ana Love Craft
www.lovecraft2012.blogspot.com

Shabby chic Sandy said...

Adorable. I am in love with Tilda fabrics :)

Little Cottage said...

Cute, cute, cute :)
Love your blog & projects!
- Sylvi

farmhouse-story said...

oh, she's so sweet, susan! just love the bloomers:)

Anonymous said...

Adorable Tildafox,love here. :))
Hugs from Mette in Norway.

Donna said...

What an adorable fox, Susan! Her dress and bloomers are too cute! Your niece will love it:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...