Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Nesting on Main

Hello Christmas Elves!  Some New England coverage here...  Not only is Concord, Massachusetts the quintessential New England town, brimming in history, it is also the home to the gorgeous store "Nesting on Main". 
My dear blogging friend Michelle, also friend to many of you, met me in downtown Concord on Sunday and watched my jaw drop as I entered this favorite store of hers.  I think I grabbed her arm as my eyes popped.
I'll let these photos do the talking - they're perfect to share at White Wednesday this week. 




(yes, that's a band playing music in the background - terrific!)


(just loved this display!)



And here are some touches of red...


(loved these Dresden ornaments, and Michelle got a crown!)


The owners Wendy and Melissa were the sweetest, and not surprisingly big fans of Michelle's work.  Here they are with their staff member Sandy - they were all so welcoming (and wore tiaras for their Open House festivities - fun!).
(Wendy, Melissa, Sandy)
I had such fun with Michelle as always.  She knew the nooks and crannies of the store, just where to find those treasures.  And what a sweetheart!  I loved spending time with her and meeting new friends. 

(Michelle, me)

Alas, we were unable to attend the Wrentham Country Store open house that day as well.  The New England Patriots had a football game that was sure to leave us stranded in nearby traffic - darn! 
Be sure to visit Sandi's blog for the store coverage and her exciting news! 

4 comments:

It's me said...

What a great shop !!...love it....xxx..

Unknown said...

we had fun didn't we? i giggled when you gasped and grabbed my arm as we entered the shop . i knew you would be speechless. it's worth a return trip, non?? this post is beautiful. you've captured the "essence" of Nesting just perfectly!

Cape Cod Washashore said...

What a beautiful store! I have fond memories of going to Concord (I grew up not far from there). I remember Michelle telling me on my blog before to visit this store, and now I see why!!!

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Oh my goodness gracious...what a heavenly place! I really must bump this shop up on my road trip list! You two look so cute...can't wait to see you again! Thanks for the shout out too!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...