Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Where I'm Creating

There's a tiny little space in our master bedroom where I create.  It's not much, but gives me such peace and pleasure.  Nooks and crannies hold delights and works in progress...


An old shutter holds items listed in my Etsy store or on their way there soon...

It's not too early to be creating for Christmas decor.  This year I'm making Jeanne D'Arc Living style ornaments - white, vintage, with a touch of sparkle.

Our bedroom door holds handmade stockings:

(the red striped ones will definitely be on Etsy)

I thought I'd spruce up the miniature trees I altered last year, by making them ruffled tree skirts:



So much fun awaits when I open these doors of the wardrobe...

...to see my inspiration board and the stash inside waiting to be transformed.


It doesn't hurt to have glitter over my head as I dream...


Now I'll be headed to White Wednesday to take in all the heavenly whites...I'm sure many of you are happily creating, too!
Also sharing with Show and Tell Friday.

14 comments:

Rosemary@villabarnes said...

I love your creations, and your work space. The skirts look great with your miniature trees.

It's me said...

What a nice christmas stuff...love Ria...xxx...

Unknown said...

what a wonderful space even if it is small. Isn't it great how the size of our workspace is not an inhibitor on the size of our creativity.

Marie said...

Your workspace is absolutely beautiful Susan! I love your inspiration board as well. Really...wow!
-Marie

Debbie said...

Pretty things! I love all the white, and glitter.
Great work space.
Debbie

farmhouse-story said...

oh, now i need an inspiration board:) these are all so sweet-tfs:)

Unknown said...

...kindred spirits:)
i believe it's beginning to look alot like a jeanne d'arc christmas!!

xo, Rosemary

Francie...The Scented Cottage Studio said...

What lovely things ... my little spot is allll over the house. I love your wardrobe and the delights it holds.

FRENCH LAUNDRY said...

Oh how lovely! I love looking at my crafting treasures, don't you? I need some studio time!

Hugs,
Judy

Unknown said...

oh susan...i am loving what's behind the doors of that wardrobe! who knew? it's all so ethereal and lovely! I especially ADORE your JDL-inspired ornaments! they look like the vintage ones i sooooo covet! sigh....

Sandi~A Cottage Muse said...

Hi Susan...love the place you create in!
Your christmas ornaments are wonderful ~ very JDL!

D.E. said...

Hello,

I also have a tiny space in my bedroom. But rather is growing and it's a mess. Your blog is so lovely. www.whiteserenade.blogspot.com
Blessings,
DE

The Vintage Farmhouse said...

Gorgeous! Hope you will come share at my linky party!

LBP said...

I love your angel ornaments! Isn't it fun to create!!??

Blessings

Linda

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...